What We do
WE’LL DELIVER WHAT WE PROMISE
We deliver quality products supported by reliable, flexible and committed service. Multiple full-service locations in Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri allow us to easily fulfill client demands.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
At Mid-States Materials, we recognize our responsibility to protect and maintain the environment through focused, strong environmental health and safety (EHS) practices. The health and safety of our employees and the public are critical concerns. As a company, we:
- Conduct our operation efficiency by reducing waste, preventing pollution and conserving energy.
- Integrate our EHS activities fully into our business planning and operating practices.
- Continuously improve our EHS performance and report on our progress.
- Provide a safe work environment and training for all employees.
- Expect everyone at every level – from employees to superintendents – to understand EHS practices and procedures and carry out their responsibilities
Mid-States Materials, LLC supports and embraces environmental management. Our goal is to leave the land aesthetically pleasing so it can have meaning for future generations. Mid-States Materials, LLC is an environmentally conscious entity that works hand-in-hand with the Department of Wildlife and Parks, the Department of Health and Environment and the State Conservation Commission to ensure the protection and preservation of the environment. Mid-States Materials, LLC works daily to achieve and often time exceed minimum compliance with applicable environmental and workplace regulations.
We are dedicated to the needs of our clients and providing them the industry’s best service.